Every Minute in Life is Precious.
In our race to accomplish and succeed we tend to forget that family and friends are a very important aspect of life. No one can “make” it alone. It is always thanks to at least one person that had a major influence on our lives; the person that either helped us, encouraged us, or someone we that taught us what NOT TO DO. These people that come along our journey are a source of guidance, support and strength. Taking the time to experience and nurture these relationships can be a very fulfilling and rewarding experience and will add a positive dimension to one’s outlook on life. A warm and supporting nuclear environment can do wonders to one’s disposition, especially in uncertain and troubled times.
- When was the last time you stopped on your way to or from work, and looked at the blue skies, the white snow, or at the frozen lake and said to yourself: what a wonderful world!
- When was the last time you spent time with your children? You may be missing one of the miracles of this universe, watching your flesh and blood grow up.
- When was the last time you spent time with you parents? For no special reason, just because you may like them as people? Trust me, they will not be around forever.
- When was the last time you met with your friends for dinner, coffee or a drink and just talk about what is really important to you? Without pretending or masking the true you.
- When was the last time you read a book or a magazine for pure enjoyment? Not work related, but something that helps you wander into some wonderful places and times?
- When was the last time you took a vacation and went to a new place you haven’t been to before? Explore new grounds and just be!
- When was the last time you asked yourself if you like your job? Isn’t life too short to do what you distaste?
- When was the last time you pursued your hobby, whatever it may be; drawing, writing, singing or dancing?
- When was the last time you volunteered for a worthwhile cause, just because you want to contribute something to the community?
- When was the last time you laughed just like the way you used to as a child?
Make a promise to yourself to pursue some of these wonderful moments in life. They are precious.