Managing risk across borders and across industries enables clients to address critical challenges when confronted with high levels of uncertainty, complexity, change, and risk and, to gain the insight and capabilities needed to achieve sustainable impact.
- Participate in the organization’s strategic development planning process with executive management and lines of business, which includes acquisitions, joint ventures, investments and related activities.
- Participate in diligence reviews of target companies and integration meetings of acquisitions, evaluating key issues and developing post-close plans.
- Monitor and track key performance metrics across acquisitions. Provide due diligence assessment and benchmarking of current organizations, businesses, infrastructures and marketplace to provide recommendations to support swift growth and areas of opportunity.
- Orchestrate and accelerate organic and/or M&A operations, organizational operations and alignment, marketshare, revenue growth and branding.
Interim Executive and Program Leader:
Address critical questions facing senior executives; develop blueprints for growth and increased shareholder value. Engage stakeholders; overcome multicultural challenges, nurture potential and foster positive change and results. As an advisor or Interim COO role, quickly assess business processes, management and risk areas impeding performance towards operational goals and overarching corporate strategies.
- Global knowledge of market trends and drivers, along with analytical intelligence to develop actionable strategies and frameworks for global strategy implementation and delivery.
- Expertise includes helping companies’ plan and implement cost effective and competitive growth improvements to achieve high impact results and seamless integration of international functionality.
- Identify, assess and validate leads and targets through broad understanding of the industry’s current state, trends, products and services.
- Lead understanding of the value levers that are most relevant to customers, craft finely tuned value propositions and effective sales approaches and tactics, while mitigating risks to help companies become leaders, gain recognition and positioning in their targeted markets.
Build disciplines and processes that allow the company to be in control of the business, and understand how to harness risk to your advantage in global markets. Help you make the right decisions when assessing and risk.
- Lead the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Plan sustainable growth through elevating the organization’s business processes and performance; initiating and managing change; implementing high-performance standards, policy and metrics to measure and assess progress.
- Craft vetted approach for implementing change and transformation to include prioritized action items and supporting details related to system, people, financial and process impacts.
- Create structure and processes to effectively manage leverage current activities and projected growth.
- Provide global implementation and program governance to ensure design and capabilities optimization.