Mona Pearl is a Global Strategy leader, international interim executive and consultant to C-suite and executive management on shaping strategies to innovate and compete globally.
Taking Out The Mystery Of Successful Growth Across Borders
Mona has been working with Fortune 1000, mid-market and emerging markets on building global strategies in Europe, North America, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. She excels in driving participation across multi-stakeholder environments for corporate, private-public partnerships, M&A and related business, technology investments toward achieving growth and competitive advantage. Mona uses her multinational expertise in helping organizations achieve strategic growth initiatives by providing actionable input in CXO decision-making and market leadership along the value chain in growing their business across borders. She excels in driving participation across multi-stakeholder environments for corporate, private-public partnerships, M&A and related business, technology investments toward achieving growth and competitive advantage.
Mona started and successfully operated three businesses of her own. She serves as a global interim business consultant and project leader, building and scaling businesses worldwide. As a subject matter expert, she is a respected international advisor to many of the world’s leading companies and governments on global strategy, transformation and innovation.
Widely considered as an outstanding strategist, Mona also effectively drives and accelerates cost effective growth initiatives in highly competitive and complex global markets. Mona holds a Masters degree in International Business from DePaul University and a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Spanish and Communications from Northeastern University. She has lived on three continents and speaks French, German, Spanish and Romanian and limited proficiency in Italian.
Mona is the author of “Grow Globally” and is requested contributor to worldwide conferences, media and leading publications such as: Deal Reporter, CNBC, Oracle, Chicago Tribune, NPR/WBEZ, Microsoft, Bloomberg, Leadership Magazine, Global Finance, Format, Crain’s Chicago, Entrepreneur.com, the United Nations, and more on global strategy and intelligence.
Global Growth and Innovation
Results driven program leader with a broad range of multinational experience in providing enterprises with cross-border growth programs, while leveraging global competitiveness and addressing operational and strategic growth. Areas of specializations include:
- Over 15 years of combined distinguished leadership and operational effectiveness in providing consulting services, business development, program design and delivery.
- Recognized for out of the box thinking and driving creative solutions to tough challenges, which produce and accelerate top-line growth and results across diverse industries and functions.
- Serve as client facing spokesperson to CXO, board and industry leaders on strategic direction and delivery.
- Proven leadership track record in building and scaling businesses across the globe.
- Develop quantitative/analytic risk-based frameworks for corporate architectures in support of the organization strategic efforts to increase revenue and market share. Lead in the design, development, execution and continuous improvement of LOB reporting.
- Effective working independently and within teams on complex strategy and long-term influencers shaping the enterprise, industry and global economy.
- Align corporate strategy, operations and global competitiveness leadership for the 21st Century.
- Keynote speaker, thought leader and author for global organizations, conferences and media.