Mona Pearl is a global strategic planning and implementation expert working with fast pace companies that wish to fully tap into their global potential, and need sustainable and creative tactics to identify, qualify and align the right opportunities with the proper markets.
Mona helps plan, shape and carry-out strategies for customer acquisition and product/service launch, and private/public initiatives across borders and industries and apply sustainable solutions that stand the test of time, cost and reputation.
She has been working with start-ups around the world, middle-market and emerging markets companies, as well as governments and Fortune 1000, that wish to fully tap into their global potential, but are not there yet. Her hands-on experience benefits companies that are in need of a panoramic perspective, a holistic approach and creative tactics that help identify, qualify and align the right opportunities and use of technology with the proper markets for systematic and planned growth.
Mona has lived on three continents and led projects in Europe, North America, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. In her role she helps companies build and scale businesses worldwide. She excels in driving participation across multi-stakeholder environments for corporate, private-public partnerships, M&A and technology investments toward achieving growth and competitive advantage across-borders.
As a subject matter expert, she is a respected international advisor to many of the world’s leading companies and governments on global strategy, transformation and innovation.
5 Reasons To Engage Mona Pearl
- Hands on business development experience domestically as well as globally
- Worked with domestic as well as international companies to enhance global market performance
- Cross-industry experience across borders and cultures
- Started and operated companies in the technology, manufacturing and service industries
- Hands on and practical experience with a pragmatic approach
- Worked with born global start-up companies
- Speaking engagements in four continents
- Training and teaching in business settings as well as academia
- The ability to combine diverse and real world experiences with theoretical foundations
4) Thought Leader
- Featured with the top minds of global management and marketing
- Published books and articles in industry magazines
- Quoted in the international press
5) Results Oriented. You will be able to:
- Create a competitive strategy
- Discover your leadership potential
- Apply your organization’s strength to global success
- Build a sustainable business platform that will pass the test of time
Ms. Pearl’s experience across industries and across borders includes:
Deutsche Telekom, GM, Rover, Jaguar, Marriott, Hyatt Corp., IMF, Fermilab, The Export Institute, SES GmbH, A.B. Dick, Navistar, Accenture, Michelin, State of IL – DCEO, Philip Morris, Bacardi, global airlines such as AA, UA, BA, Swiss, KLM, Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic, Cathay, and many more.